Friday, September 24, 2010
10 questions with Kristen Tedeschi
Time for another interview with a cosplay cuttie. Today's interview is with the up and coming cosplay sensation Kristen Tedeschi.
1. What is your name and where are you from?
My name is Kristen and I'm from Florida
2. How did you discover cosplay?
I discovered cosplay back in high school when a couple of friends would go to conventions. Sadly I never got to start until just recently. I'm a newbie !
3. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?
I've cosplayed Kitty Pryde, Wonder Woman, Jean Grey black queen, and Mary Jane so far.
4. What sites have you worked with?
I haven't worked with any sites yet but I will hopefully be soon.
5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?
I don't have a favorite. I would like all my characters I cosplay as to have equal favoritism right now.
6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?
I read ALOT of Manga more than American comics but I do love X-Men.
7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?
I'm not much of a gamer but I do love to play when I'm in the mood.
The most recent would be League of Legends on the computer.
8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?
I would like to get/make some more costumes first and do some more photo shoots and attend some more conventions.
9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?
I don't have a favorite place to show of my costumes. Its just where ever I can for right now.
10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?
Honestly I don't have a favorite, I just pick characters I like from everywhere.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)