Monday, September 20, 2010

Shadowland

shadowland1_-_frankencastlenomoreI have been reading the Shadowland stroy line from Marvel and I have some questions.  I know I am not a regular reader of Daredevil, so the event that caused him to join the Hand and build a castle called Shadowland escapes me.  The writer's do a great job catching you up.  But there is one thing that keeps gnawing at me.  How the hell did Fraken-Castle become normal again?  Don't get me wrong, the Punisher is my favorite vigilante but how did he go from being the walking dead to look like nothing happened?  I know in the Franken-Castle has the blood stone that is supposed to heal him, but the timing between the books is off. Maybe one of my readers can fill me in.


SHADOWLAND_Teaser1
Besides the Punisher question, Shadowland is a great read and you should check it out!

No comments: