Sunday, October 31, 2010

10 questions with Noel Cypress

29049_1201954749290_1841242362_420828_3547220_nIt is time for my Halloween Edition of 10 questions. 
Today's interview is with the very talented and beautiful Noel Cypress.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

I am Noel Cypress, and I'm from the good ol' Midwest.

2. How did you discover cosplay?

I discovered cosplay when I discovered Sailor Moon as a kid. I remember running around target and the mall trying to find a leotard and skirt so I could make my own Sailor Chibi Pluto so I could run around as a sailor scout. After that I realized how fun it was, and was completely addicted to getting in costumes and pretending to be the person.

3. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?

A LOT. like..... Holy hell a lot. LoL. Asuka from Eva, Saria from Zelda, Angewomon from Digimon, Vanille from FF13... and that's not even half of my cosplays...

4. What sites have you worked with?

I currently work with http://www.thedangerousdolls.com/  and http://www.cosplaydeviants.com/ the only site that shows my cosplay though is cosplaydeviants, of course.

Sexy_Saria_by_chasity6noel5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?

Saria has always been my favorite cosplay since about 5th grade. When I wear Saria's outfit I dont even feel like im in a costume, I just feel like myself. In high school I was even called Saria by quite a few of my friends for this reason and for the fact that i actually cut and dyed my real hair like Sarias (short and green).

47336_1268431971179_1841242362_570118_925809_n


6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

I read too many. Haha. Mainly I stick in the batman universe. My favorite is catwoman. Second favorite comics would be X-men because they have Nightcrawler in them *DROOL*

7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

I'm a HUUUUUGE gamer. I'm almost always playing games. Im a whore for Halo3. I just got Halo Reach and can barely put it down. I also play World of Warcraft and am currently leveling up a lvl 35 Warlock Undead. I own an xbox, ps2, DSi, Gamecube, and more.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

I plan on continuing to cosplay. I'm remaking my angewomon with a proffesional armor-maker. And I'm also making a huge project for the release of cataclysm which will be one of my biggest cosplay projects yet!

9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?

In civilization. Randomly. haha.

10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?

Any and all? I guess games, since a majority of my stuff is games.


63580_1276755899272_1841242362_584946_2962777_n


Links:



No comments: