Friday, October 1, 2010

Batman: Under the Red Hood

batman_under_the_red_hood_poster
Well, my schedule finally slowed down enough for me to catch up on some of my DVD watching needs.  Of course the frist film I watched was the animated movie, Batman: Under the Red Hood by DC Comics.  I have to say, the DVD did not disappoint.  The Jonah Hex short was good as well as all the extras, but the movie was excellent!  At first, I did not like the vocals on the Joker, but as he laughed the doubt went away, especially the scenes with the Black Mask.  I do not want to give away too much about the film, in case some of my readers are not aware of the Red Hood storyline.  I will have to say I am please after seeing the film.  I give the film a strong 8.5 out of 10.  Until next time, get your geek on any way you can! XD

No comments: