Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 questions with Wild Irish

domino005Time for another interview with a very talented cosplayer.  Sit back, relax, and enjoy the many talents of Wild Irish.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

Elizabeth Irish and I am from Stuart, Florida.

2. How did you discover cosplay?

This is the first year for me to enter cosplay but I have always loved designing and making my own costumes for years. It's been great because now I have found many others that share that same passion.

mystique013. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?

Poison Ivy, Tomb Raider, Rouge (x-men), Galadriel (LOTR)

4. What sites have you worked with?

None- This is the first.

5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?

I love Poison Ivy but I always seem to lean towards the badass

girls with guns.

6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

Just about any X-men but it's been awhile since.  I have followed Gen-13,The Tenth and DangerGirl.

7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

domino007Yes I'm a big-time gamer- I play on Ps3 and Xbox360 but I favor PC games the most. I play Left 4 Dead 1&2, Team Fortress 2, Borderlands, MW2, Starcraft2, Killing Floor and Titan Quest Immortal Throne.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

The Ravager (Rose Wilson)- Batwoman- Polaris

9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?

Any Convention I can get to...so far it's been a blast.

10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?

So far it's been Marvel gals...but I'm very interested in trying something different.






mystique02

No comments: