Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 questions with Spazzy

Fan GirlTime for another interview with a very beautiful cosplayer.  This time, I have the pleasure of introducing you to the always beautiful and talented, Spazzy.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Lisa, but I normally go by Spazzy or ComixBookGurl. I am from the Lone Star State! (Texas)

2. How did you discover cosplay?

I discovered it several years ago, but just recently got into it.

3. What character(s) have you cosplayed in the past?

I have cosplayed as Fujiko from Holly G!’s comic School bites, Jim Balent’s Character Mommy Cat from 3 Kittens, Purrfect Weapons, Jim Balents Gohst Nurse from Tarot, and Jim Balents take on Little Red Riding Hood, Zatanna, funky looking Batgirl/Barbra Gordon and just plain Little Red Riding Hood.

Red4. What characters are you interested in cosplaying in the future?

You want the whole list? Haha There are so many. Lets see, most of the Catwoman costumes, Batwoman, Batman The Animated Series Batgirl, Alice in Wonderland, Black Canary, Black Cat, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Oracle, and Ms. Marvel. Just to name a few ;)

5. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

I could feel a book with the mass amounts of comics I read. I read well over 200+ titles I am sure. I am a huge nerd. So I will give you a list of some of my favorites at the moment. Anything Batman, Tarot Witch of the Black Rose, School Bites, Fathom, Witchblade, Secret Six, Green Lantern, Hack/Slash, Fables, House of Mystery, Sweet Tooth, The Walking Dead, Gotham City Sirens, Zatanna, Justice League Generation Lost, Batgirl, and Artifacts.. JUST to name a few ;)

6. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?
Uh Oh its Majic

Since I haven’t really been in the game so far, I can’t really say. I know I am going to LOVE being Catwoman when the time comes.

7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

I have ALL the gaming systems.. I am not joking. I love most games. Some of my favorites are Kingdom Hearts series, Halo 3, Tetris, Final Fantasy games, Bioshock, Mario games, Kirby games, most first person shooters.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

To do it a lot more, and do it well.

9. Where have you displayed your cosplay?

In the back of several comic books! And at Halloween! Like I said, I am not extremely hardcore yet, but I plan on it!

Bat Corset10. What other hobbies do you have besides cosplay?

I love to work out, collect original artwork, play games, read, wearing corsets, and study public health! I am on several podcasts and love talking about geeky things!

Symbol

















LINKS:







Banner

No comments: