Monday, January 24, 2011

Alice Malice Interview

Zantanna TrickAs I told you before, today is Malice Monday to celebrate my friend, Alice Malice and her website.  The website is http://www.thealicemalice.com/ (NSFW).  Anyone, I caught up with the always beautiful Alice to ask her questions I thought you would like to know the answers to.  So, without further delay, I give you Alice Malice.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Alice Malice and I am a cosplayholic...this is cosplay anonymous right?


2. How did you discover cosplay?

I went to my first convention, Megacon and thought it was heaven. I went in my civvies and knew from that point on I needed to express my love for certain characters in a more direct way

Succubus3. What characters have you cosplayed?

I have cosplayed American Mcgee's Alice, Alice from Resident evil, Black Cat, Bulbasaur, Dawn, Death, Elvira, Misato from Evangelion, Ms. Marvel, multiple Poison Ivy's, x-men evolution Rogue, 80s rogue, Utena

4. What sites have you worked with?
I've been seen on other nude cosplay websites and alt sites, but right now my current focus is my own personal website http://www.thealicemalice.com/ . It just opened and I'm having a blast!!

5. Tell us more about your site. What can we expect to see?

It's going to be a mixture of alt, cosplay, and fetish. With photos updating every week on wed (so hop on after you read your new comics!!). I'll also be having a couple lady pals on there with me.

Absinthe



6. What comic related movie(s) are you looking forward to most in the year 2011?

Captain America and Thor....utterly. And while I was initially against the idea of X-men First class, it seems like it might be decent, so I'll be seeing that as well just not as excited.

7. What game(s) are you currently playing?

As I type this I've been doing a lot of online roleplaying on Tallest Silver's board as Emma frost...lol http://gothamhigh.proboards.com/index.cgi .Other then that I've been playing Mass Effect 2 a lot again, while grooving to the Tron legacy soundtrack

8. What can we expect from you in the future?

 I have some new cosplays I'm working on, like right now I am literally just about finished with my Astonishing X-men Emma Frost cosplay, with a few other ideas behind that like She-hulk and Jubilee

9. Are you reading any good trades/titles that you would recommend?

The trade paperbacks I swear I re-read every month are The Dark Knight Returns and the Astonishing X-men series. And as for weekly titles I think more people need to be reading Dark Wolverine, Wolverine and Jubilee (totally got misty at the first issue btw), and X-factor.

NYX


LINKS:


(NSFW)

No comments: