Monday, January 31, 2011

Spider-Man: the Power of Terror

Power of Terror


Greetings Readers,

     For those of you who follow my blog, you know how much I love ebay and finding great deals on comics.  Well, I found a great mini-series featuring everyone's favorite webslinger.  The 4 issue mini-series is called the Power of Terror and stars Spidey, Deathlok, Silvermane, Daredevil, the Punisher, and more villains than you can shake a stick at. 
    The story finds Silvermane trying to rise to power. How does he do this?  Total Mob War!  The heroes get caught in the crossfire trying to save the innocent and Silvermane tries to steal Deathlok's technology for his own gain.  
   I do not want to ruin the story because I feel you should read the series for yourself. I give the series a rating of 7 out of 10.  You don't have to be a Spidey fan to enjoy this book  So look in your comic boxes or go online and get your copies today!  Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: