Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wonder Girl One-Shot

One-Shot
To keep with the Titan Tuesday theme, I wanted to take this time to review the DC Comics one-shot, Wonder Girl.  I am not a big Titans reader as of late, but something told me to buy the issue and give it a go.  I am glad I did.  It was a very interesting story, one I wish not to spoil.  Basically without giving to much away, Wonder Girl has reunited with her mother for a visit at a museum when she decides to skip out on a lecture and meets a new fried while looking at the artifacts.  Well, then all hell breaks loose when a Titans villian once to rob the museum and Cass gets into the action once she discards her civilian attire.  While in the mist of battle she gets some unexpected help and takes the villian down.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this title.  I give the story a rating of  8.5 out of 10.  Get your issue today before you miss your chance.

No comments: