Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thor Movie Special - the Kurse

CoverI was in my local CVS picking up some perscriptions when out of the corner of my eye I saw an image of Thor.  I walked to the magazine rack to find a glorious movie special magazine about the norse god himself.  When my eyes saw what was inside, I knew I had to have it.  Yeah at $ 9.99, the price is a little steep.  But, whgen you are a Thor fan, you have to have it.  One of the things that sold me on this book was the fact that there is a comic along with artwork and behind the scenes knowledge.  But that wasn't what really caught my eye.  As I was looking at the comic, my eyes fell upon the glorious appearance of one of my favorite Thor villians of all time, the Kurse.  So needless to say, I had to share the image that I saw that made me cry for joy ( not literally, LOL ).


Kurse

I hope this means there will be a kick-ass Kurse figure in the future!  :)

No comments: