Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 questions with Nana Valtiel

x-23It is time for another pulse-pounding interview with a very beautiful cosplay model.  This time around, I have the pleasure of interviewing the very talented and always beautiful, Nana Valtiel.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

Nana Valtiel and I'm from New York

2. How did you discover cosplay?

I think it was on Sci-fi Ninja Theater. My uncle's friend created the show and I would always watch it when I was little. I didn't know it as cosplay though I knew it as "holy crap that chick in the sailor moon costume is hot!" But I was always into costumes and running around in them since I was about 8 so I guess I started young? lol

Magic
3. What character(s) have you cosplayed in the past?

Yoruichi- Bleach

Halibel- Bleach

C.C- Code Geass

Hidan- Naruto

Temari- Naruto

Harley Quinn- Batman

Huntress- Birds of prey

Tigra- Avengers
X-23- Marvel vs Capcom and x-force

Dark elf sorceress- Warhammer

Jo- Burst Angel-

Oerba Yun Fang- Final Fantasy 13

Tifa- Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Rabi en Rose- Digi Charat

Lacus Clyne- Gundam seed destiny

Revy- Black Lagoon

Mira rose- Bleach

man I have a lot of costumes...why the hell do I struggle to find something to wear at cons? o.O

Harley4. What characters are you interested in cosplaying in the future?

Darth Talon- Star wars extended universe

Scarlet Witch

Holly Granger- teen titans

Donna Troy- teen titans

Felicia- Magna Carta

Miss Martian- Teen titans

Blink- X-men

and I have about 14 other ones in the planning state lol


5. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

Yep yep! I'm a dork for the Star wars comics and for anything with joker and harley in it. xD

6. Have you had your work displayed on any sites?
CD Tigra
Yep yep. IGN posted my tigra during c2e2. but most of my work is displayed on CosplayDeviants.com

7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

FUCK YES! Call of duty, Fallout, Marvel vs Capcom, Final fantasy, Star Ocean, Silent hill, the list is insanely long.

I prefer my ps1 cause I could still play my old school games. But my PS3 is my baby.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

Big plans, very big plans

9. Where have you displayed your cosplay?

Facebook, DeviantART, and Cosplay Deviants

10. What other hobbies do you have besides cosplay?

I sew, sing, play piano, game, write, read, draw, act, I dont think there isnt something I don't do when I'm not in cosplay ^_^.
 

No comments: