Saturday, August 13, 2011

2011 was a summer of video game fun

This summer, especially in July, I discovered some great games in anticipation of the Captain America film.  The Captain America film was GREAT by the way! :)

iphone game



Anyway, the first game I discovered was an iPhone game called Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty. I know some people may trash the game, but I rather enjoy the shield throwing. I highly recommend this game for any fan of Cap or any iPhone user. But enough talk, I will let the pictures say it all.



Cap leap
Bam!


PsPThe second game I discovered is actually an old game.  The game is Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.  I used to play this game when it first came out for XBOX.  (the original not the 360) Anyway, I was unaware that their was a PSP version and that the PSP version had different playable characters.  When I found out you could play as Captain America and DR. Doom, that is all it took for me to look on ebay until I found a very good version.  Well, I am in love with the game.  I have been playing whenever I get down time. 




Doom vs Thing




I suggest you check both of these games out and decide for yourself.  Until next time, Get your Geek on!

No comments: