Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amazing Sale at Books'A'Million

I went to my local Books'A'Million today to pick up some reading from the trades aisle and lo and behold they had a an amazing sale.  I mean, they had DC, IDW, Dark Horse, and Marvel trades as low as $4.97 a piece. Some of the thicker hardcovers were only $9.99.  I do not know if this is a nation wide sale or just my store trying to burn inventory, but I took advantage of the sale none the less.  I got trades I have been waiting on as well as trades that caught my eye.  I mean, I got a hardcover Captain America trade for $4.97, who could pass that up?  Not this guy.  So, go by your local B'A'M and see if they are running a sale as well.  I mean, look what I got for less than $40 after tax.  Amazing isn't it?

BAM sale


Until next time, Get your Geek on!

No comments: