Saturday, August 27, 2011

X-men/Spider-Man TPB

XmenSpidermanTPBI finally got around to reading the X-men/Spider-man TPB that was released earlier this year.  I knew when I saw issue one, that it would be a good story but I had to force myself to wait until the trade came out.  Well, I read it and I was totally blown away!  The writing was flawless and explained any details you may need to know during the missing timeline.  I know, missing timeline?  For those of you who do not know, this trade deals with a certain villain that always lead to Spider-Man and the X-men meeting at various times in their life.
What at first seemed to be a chance meeting brought forward by Kraven the Hunter led to a more Sinister plan.  I do not want to give away too many details because this was one damn good story.  No matter which X-men team was your favorite, they are in here as well as your friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man.
This book deserves your time and attention.  Trust me, it is well worth it!  Kudos Marvel!
I give this book 10 out of 10 stars.  I know you will to.

No comments: