Thursday, January 12, 2012

New 52: Aquaman

#1It's been a while since I did a review on the comics I am reading so, I decided to talk about a comic I am really loving right now.  DC Comics the New 52 Aquaman has been a breathe of fresh air.  In the past, I know people gave Aquaman fans a hard time.  Hell, I was one of them (Sorry Old Man Logan).  But I got to say I am enjoying what I am reading as well as seeing.  I am proud to say I am an Aquaman fan.  In fact, maybe that was the whole goal of DC for the new 52.  Why?  You ask.  Because now I want to check out some of the original stories from Aquaman's past just to get a complete look at what makes him so cool. 
Coolness


I highly recommend this book to comic lovers everywhere. 


So far, I give this title 10 out of 10 stars.

Get your copies today!
#3

No comments: