Saturday, April 21, 2012

10 questions with Vicious Kween

SmirkI have another interview with a real beautiful and talented cosplayer. 
I found this talented lady on deviantart.  After reading the interview, you should check her page out!

1. What is your name and where are you from?

Alicia. I'm from Delaware and I still live here. It's a small and boring state that I hope to leave in a few years, haha.

2. How did you discover cosplay?

I discovered cosplay about 6 years ago from a few friends that got me into anime, manga, and Japanese culture.

3. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?

Oh boy, a lot! These are all my retired costumes. I have done 5 different Integra Hellsing (from Hellsing) outfits, Toki Wartooth (from Metalocalypse) (which was my first crossplay), 2 different Mion Sonozaki (from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) outfits, 2 different Ringo Noyamano (from Air Gear) outfits, Naomi Hunter (from Metal Gear Solid), Nancy Holbrook (from A Nightmare on Elm Street Remake), Miku Hatsune (from Vocaloid), Silk Spectre II (from Watchmen), and 2 different Harley Quinn (from Batman) outfits.

4. What sites have you worked with?

I really have only worked with Cosplay Deviants but I plan on hopefully working with more in the future!
Nice
5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?
Bang
Harley Quinn! I have so much fun portraying her and the outfits are usually super comfortable.

6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

Of course! Batman, Watchmen, Xmen, Spiderman, Hack Slash, Teen Titans, Green Lantern, Kick-Ass, FreakAngels, Crossed...I think I'll just stop there, haha.

7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

Yup! My favorite game series is and always will be Silent Hill on the PS.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

I have a lot of costumes in the works for future conventions and future Cosplay Deviant sets.

9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?

My Facebook and deviantART.

10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?

Comics. Lot's of fun and I've met many cool people through it.

Links:
Smile

No comments: