Saturday, April 7, 2012

Halo mini figures by Mega Bloks

PackI was in Walgreen's today getting some last minute Easter gifts when I noticed with my keen eye the word Halo.  I thought to myself, "What in the world would something of Halo be on the Easter aisle?"  Anyway, I picked the pack up and noticed it was a Mega Bloks mini figure pack.  Now, I am a LEGO man myself, but I couldn't pass getting a few to put on my blog.  Anyway, I bought three packs and brought them home.
As I was looking at the packs, I noticed that this is series 4.  Hell, I never knew they had a series 1.  I knew that Mega Bloks had Halo sets but I never knew that they went the mini figure route like LEGO.  Anyway, I opened up the packs and I didn't get any doubles.  (Which is always a good thing, LoL)
The figures I purchased include the Copper Covenant Brute, an Artic UNSC pilot, and a Blue Covenant Elite.  All in all I am pretty excited about my figures and plan to get more.  I would rate these figures a 7.5 to 8 out of 10. 


Figures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are fun Mini Figures i just discovered myself.