Sunday, July 1, 2012

Interview with Tamar Wolfe

For this week's cosplay interview, I have a wonderful surprise for you.  I am sure you have seen her pics all over the internet.  I was very fortunate to get an interview with the always beautiful and very talented, Tamar Wolfe.

1. What is your name and where are you from?

 Tamar Wolfe, I'm from Toronto, Canada

2. How did you discover cosplay?

 A friend of mine got me into it back in 2002, she had learned about Anime North and really wanted to go. She was lucky, because her mom could sew and made her this beautiful Cardcaptor Sakura dress. I was out of luck getting help on my outfit so I went as Ed from Cowboy Bebop

3. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?

 Oh man! The number's pretty large, so I'll just list the ones from the past couple years: Morrigan and Hawke from Dragon Age, Yoko and Nia from Gurren Laggan, Heather, Bubblehead Nurse, and Maria from Silent Hill, Black Cat and the Punisher from Marvel Comics, Terra from FF6, and Rapunzel from Tangled.

4. What sites have you worked with?

 Geek Girls

5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?

 Morrigan! She's my favorite DA character, and more akin to my regular fashion style, so I really enjoy her costume. Second would be Rapunzel because it's fun being a princess, and getting to make kids days when they come up to you all excited!

6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

 Astonishing X-men, Civil War, and Young Avengers

7. Are you a gamer, if so what are your favorite games?

 Silent Hill, anything by SUDA51, Resident Evil, Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Assassins Creed

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

 Juliette from Lollipop Chainsaw with my friend as Rosalind, Demon Hunter from Diablo 3, and Tira from SoulCal



9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?

 Cons (of course) tumblr, and deviantart

10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?

 Videogames, and something kinda gritty!

Links:


No comments: