Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mesage from Derf

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update you on some things.  I know I haven't been posting as much on this page as I would like to, but I have been busy the past month or two.  As you know, I now keep my cosplay reviews strictly just for www.somewhatnerdy.com.  I enjoy being a member of that team and you should check those interviews out.  I post a new interview every Monday.  I also do comic reviews for the site.  However, I am going to start doing mini reviews for this blog.  I call them mini reviews because they will not be as detailed.  Maybe its a book I didn't get to review before they sold out or possibly a book I didn't really have a lot to say.

Another reason I have been away is my health.  I suffered a spinal injury that put me in a wheel chair.  With weeks of physical therapy, which was prescribed by my neurosurgeon, I have made a lot of progress.  I am no longer in a wheel chair and I am able to walk around with a cane.  SO, I hope this means you will be seeing more posts on my blog in the near future.

Thanks for your all that you do.
Derf

2 comments: