Saturday, May 11, 2013

Age of Ultron Book Seven Comic Review

 
My last review for the Age of Ultron series was over at my other gig, www.somewhatnerdy.com, feel free to check them out, and it was about books 3-6.  Well, as we left off in issue six Wolverine did what no one wanted to do.  He went in the past and killed Hank Pym.  What does this mean for our heroes?  Well, we got a good slap in the face when we read the first pages of Book 7.
 
It turns out by Wolverine killing Pym in the past, he altered the future a little too much.  It seems that the Avengers were unable to stop the Kree and Skrull war which ended up having a very different outcome for Earth.
 
That isn't the only thing that changed.  As you can tell from the cover image from book seven, the looks of our heroes has changed as well.  In fact, some heroes are not even the original players from the universe we know and love.
 
Just exactly has Wolverine done?  We will find out when Book Eight is released.  Hell, it is probably already out and I just haven't gotten mine yet.  I guess I need to drag my butt to the store and get my copy, LoL.
 
Seriously, the writing of Bendis has just been Marvelous and I applaud his creative genius.  I give this issue a strong rating of 8 out of 10.

No comments: