Thursday, November 16, 2017

Survivor Series 2017: My Picks


    As you know, Sunday, November 19 is Survivor Series.  
Now that the final cast is chosen, 
I decided to share with you my thoughts on who will win.


Miz Vs Baron Corbin

    Miz is by far the most underestimated champion the WWE has ever seen.  He is the reason that the Intercontinental Championship is relevant once again.  Corbin is a good wrestler who happened to have luck on his side when he won the U.S. title in a triple threat match. Sure Baron is big and has muscle, but Miz has intelligence and the Miztourage in his corner.

Winner: the Miz


the Shield vs the New Day

    The WWE Universe wanted a Shield reunion and that is exactly what they got. The Shield will have their hands full against the NEW DAY!  As witnessed from Hell in a Cell, the New Day can fight, however I fill the Shield will have more tricks up their sleeve.  Who knows, the Shield may cause a rift in the New Day which could lead to their demise.

Winner: the Shield


the Queen, Charlotte Flair Vs the Goddess, Alexa Bliss

    The Women's division is on fire!  Alexa was training to fight Natalya but Charlotte had other plans.  Now the match is Alexa vs Charlotte.  I am Team Red all the way, but I have to say Alexa is out classed in this match.

Winner: Charlotte Flair


the USOs Vs the Bar

    Well, well, well.  This appears to be a familiar match-up.  These 2 teams have history.  Who has the advantage?  To me, it's the USOs.  The USOs have awoken and embraced their demons to be the champions that they are.  The Bar may try to bring them down a notch, but I think the USOs will fly high.

Winner: the USOs


RAW  Vs Smackdown Live Women's 5 on 5 Elimination Match

    5 women from RAW and 5 from Smackdown Live will go head to head to prove which show has the best women's wrestlers.  Each team has some talent. But, I feel that RAW's team is a little more stacked.  I believe Asuka said she will break the Smackdown Live team apart and I believe she could do it.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was the one standing tall.

Winner: Team RAW


RAW Vs Smackdown Live Men's 5 on 5 Elimination Match

    The WWE Universe is buzzing about the addition of HHH to team RAW.  Hell, Raw is one stacked team.  No offense towards Team Blue, but there is more power and skill on Team Red.  Strowman alone is a monster that cannot be contained.  The only way I see Team Blue on top is if someone helps Team Red loose,which as we know could happen.

Winner: Team RAW


AJ Styles Vs Brock Lesnar

    To me this is the money match up.  As the saying goes, I was saving the best for last.  In all rights, AJ is the underdog but he could pull off a victory.  Sure, Brock is a Beast and could easily manhandle Styles, but Styles is cunning and is brilliant on the mat.  I think it will come down to the end, but Brock will become victorious with a little help from Jinder Mahal.  I think Jinder is going to interfere or cause a distraction that will give Brock the upper hand and finish AJ in the match to become victorious.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

    I am fan of both shows, but my heart lies with Team Red and I guess it always will.  I do sense some possible switching of sides.  I personally think that Kane is working with Daniel Bryan and they may have a plan.  Kane isn't in any of the matches, but that doesn't mean he cannot have an involvement in any of the outcomes.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: