Sunday, March 10, 2019

Fastlane 2019: Fast Picks


    Since the kick off show is about to come on, I decided to do "fast" picks to go with the Fastlane theme.  I believe some of the matches will be the prefix to some really great matches for this year's Wrestlemania.  With that said, let's see what we got in store for the evening.

Rey Mysterio  Vs Andrade (Kick-Off)
    I believe this will be a classic match that will be the talk of the night.  I do, however, feel that it is time to let Andrade shine.  So, with that said, I think Andrade will pull out an amazing victory against the WWE Legend, Rey Mysterio.

New Day Vs Shinskue/Rusev (Kick-Off)
    With all focus being on Kofi lately, I believe this match was put together to showcase the amazing talents of the New Day.  However, I feel that this is the chance for Shinskue and Rusev to prove that they are a team to be recognized as a powerhouse.  I see this match going either way, but I think in the end the New Day will walk away with the win.

WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
    I believe it will be a hard win, but I feel that Bayley and Banks will walk away victorious.  At first, I thought maybe one would turn on the other,but I think the treachery will be saved for a different match.  Sure Nia and Tamina are a powerhouse, but Bayley and Banks are the ones who can take it as well as dish it out.

Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch
    In my opinion, this match should have never been made.  Becky should have never lost her one on one with Asuka, but as we all know, Vince had different plans for the Man.  Charlotte will try to cripple the Man, but the Man will show that she has more heart than anyone and come out with the win to make the Smackdown Live Women's Match at Wrestlemania a Triple Threat.

The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, & Bobby Lashley
    Who will prevail?  Will the powerhouse stable of McIntyre, Corbin, and Lashley destroy the Shield once and for all?  Will they have help from a lunatic?  Who knows, but my money is on the Shield to win but tempers will rise and brothers will fight brothers once again.

SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz &Shane McMahon
    The USOs should be the odds on favorites but never underestimate the World's Best Tag Team.  As much as I like Shane-O-Mac, I feel the USOs will outshine as well as out wrestle the former tag champs to walk away with a win.

Raw Tag Team Championship
    The Revival is a dominate tag team, but I feel they will loose the titles tonight.  I believe that the match will be GLORIOUS, but there can be only One & Only tag team champions.  I believe that Aleister will make someone Fade 2 Black to get the win for the team of Ricochet and Black.

WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens
    This is another match that should not have been made.  First, let me just say that Kofi was screwed.  Second, I like Owens better on RAW.  In terms of this match up, I feel Owens has what it takes to beat the "new" Daniel Bryan, however, will Redwood is at ringside, who knows how the tides will turn.  Maybe we can expect a friend of Owens to come ringside to even the odds.  No matter who wins, I feel Kofi needs to get involved so that we could have one hell of a Wrestlemania main event.  So with that said and just to pick a winner, I am going to pick KO just because I want to and I want to see the return of KOmania!

SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Mandy Rose
    And now, my match of the night, the Empress of Tomorrow takes on Mandy Rose.  Mandy may think she is ready for Asuka, but she will not walk away with the victory.  It is in Asuka's destiny to defend her title at Wrestlemania.  Just remember these words, "No one is ready for ASUKA!"

No comments: