Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DERF'S PICKS OF THE WEEK (MARCH 18, 2020)

2020 Iron Age #1 (Variant)
    With all the Madness going on today, it is comforting to know that new comics will still be a part of my life.  I know the time will come when the government, as well as common sense, will say comics are not a priority,  Well, that is when digital downloads come in.  I love the feel of a comic in my hand, but desperate times call for desperate measures.  Stay home, download your comics.  If you need the physical copy, order them online like I do most of the time.But most importantly, Take care of YOU and your loved ones.  Here is the list of the titles I will be getting to help with passing time in my fortress of solitude. I hope you see something you like.

DARK HORSE

GRENDEL DEVILS ODYSSEY #4 (OF 8)
PREDATOR HUNTERS III #2 (OF 4) 
X-RAY ROBOT #1 (OF 4)
DC COMICS

AQUAMAN #58
BATMAN #91
DCEASED UNKILLABLES #2 (OF 3)
HE MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #5 (OF 6)
JUSTICE LEAGUE #43
ROBIN 80TH ANNIV 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #1

IDW 

TRANSFORMERS #19 
USAGI YOJIMBO #9 

IMAGE

SPAWN #306 

MARVEL

2020 IRON AGE #1
2020 MACHINE MAN #2 (OF 2)
FANTASTIC FOUR #20
MARVELS AVENGERS CAPTAIN AMERICA #1
MARVELS X #3 (OF 6)
OUTLAWED #1
SPIDER-WOMAN #1
STAR WARS #4

Until next time, STAY SAFE and get your READ on!

No comments: