Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Times, They Are A Changing

Thanos Vs Warlock
    Usually, at this time I post my comic picks of the week.  Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 crisis, the comic book industry is on pause.  I understand that comics are not considered"essential" and that is why, among other reasons, that delivery and downloads of new comics is on hold.

    Let's hope everyone starts to take this pandemic a little more serious than I have seen people do so we can beat this virus.  Stay at home!  It's that simple.  Once we defeat the virus, the sooner we can return to our normal routines, like going to our favorite comic store every Wednesday.  

    I am still going to post my favorite comic cover over on my Facebook page to celebrate the wonderful artwork.  Until next time, Be Safe, Stay Safe, and get your READ on!

**The Times, They Are A'Changing is a song by Bob Dylan.  I suggest you check it out.**

No comments: