Saturday, June 12, 2021

nXt Take Over: In Your House 2021 (Predictions)


On Sunday, June 13, we will see an nXt take over like never before.  We have a Fatal Five Way for the nXt championship and we will witness the first ever Million Dollar Champion in decades.  This post will tell you what I think will happen and why.  It has been a while since I have done a predictions post so I may have a little ring rust but here it goes.


Mercedes Martinez vs. Xia Li

There is no love for each other between these two talented wrestlers.  They have been rivals since the indies, so who  will cone out on top?  Mercedes things that Xia will lose the match very easily.  She thinks she lives in Xia's mind but I got news for you, with Xia's new determination, we will see Martinez fall.

Winner: Xia Li


Million Dollar Championship

This match has been building for weeks.  We have all loved the adventures of Cameron Grimes and his dealings with the Million Dollar Man.  Then LA Knight stuck his nose where it doesn't belong due to jealousy or his ego.  Now, we are faced with a dilemma of who would be the best man to carry the Million Dollar Championship. Both men are talented but I feel Grimes is a better candidate.  Some may feel that Cameron would go over the top if he was to win and I think that would be just fine.  LA Knight is an imitation of the Rock.  He needs to find his own character instead of a Xerox copy of someone from the attitude area.  At least Grimes is an original, who I can see going far as the next Million Dollar Champion.  If all is fair in the world, I see Grimes with the 'W'.

Winner: Cameron Grimes


nXt Women's Championship 

Raquel Gonzalez Vs Ember Moon is the match I am most hyped about to be honest.  I have been a huge Ember Moon fan since the indies so my heart is wanting her to win the championship to become a two-time nXt champion.  Sure, Raquel has the height and muscle, but Ember has the speed and agility needed to take down the champ.  What it comes down to  is it going to be a fair fight or is Dakota Kai going to try to intervene for her friend. 

Winner: Ember Moon


Fatal Five Way nXt Championship Match

To be honest, this is the match I could do without.  There are too many factors in this match that could lead to a new champion. Kross is a powerhouse when it's one on one or even two on one,  but four on one?  I don't think so.  Then there are the challengers, who in my opinion had there shots.  Why not put Balor in the mix and have a Savage Six Way?  That's how ridiculous this is.  If there is a new Champion crowned I hope it's Johnny Takeover otherwise let Kross keep the belt.  If Kross does lose the belt,it wouldn't surprise me if he is called up to Raw or Smackdown.  Out of the two, when  he is called up I would like him to go to Raw and take on Lashley.  That would be epic!

Winner: Karrion Kross (If he is defeated, he will not be pinned.)

No comments: