Sunday, June 5, 2022

Hell in a Cell (My Predictions)

 

Today is one of my favorite days of the entire year.  Why?  Because it is time for the Hell in a Cell!  This is by far one of my favorite wrestling pay-per-views ever.  Granted, they are not as violent as they used to be, but there are some really good matches no matter how lame some may think the card is.  I understand that a lot of fans are disappointed because it's mostly a RAW and they are afraid they will not see the Bloodline, but you never know what surprises Vince has in store.  Hell, maybe the Bloodline will come down and interfere in Seth's match.  You really don't know what is going to happen.  That's why it is called Hell in a Cell.  Let's go ahead and get to my picks.


Madcap Moss Vs Happy Corbin

First up, is the last match added to the card, Madcap Moss Vs Happy Corbin. Since this is more of a payback for all the crap Moss had to take from Happy, I believe it is going to be a brawl and not a match.  With that said, Corbin will get some shots in but my money is on Moss for the W.

Winner: Madcap Moss


The United States Championship Match

Austin Theory Vs Mustafa Ali is frankly a match I don't care for but I am hoping Ali can snag the win.  We all know that Theory is the sole member of Mr. McMahon's kiss my ass club and that is the only reason he has so much success.  Don't get me wrong, Theory is a talented individual but he made a deal with the devil that will eventually catch up to him...just not tonight.

Winner: Theory


Handicap Match (2 Vs 1) the Almighty Vs Omos and MVP

Why is this even a match.  I am so tired of them trying to push Omos.  I mean, the only way they could make him relevant was to have MVP turn on Lashley.  Knowing Vince, he will probably make the match go Omos's way.  He has a thing for Omosjust like he has a thing for Theory.   If this match is left to just athletic ability and brute strength, the Almighty wins this hands down.

Winner: the Almighty Bobby Lashley


Kevin Owens Vs Ezekiel

I love Kevin Owens and I love chanting,  "Fight Owens Fight!" but this truth seeking storyline has gotten very boring.  For what ever reason WWE creative thought it was okay to take Elias and brand him as Ezekiel should lost their job when they mentioned it.  Hopefully KO will beat a confession out of Ezekiel. The only way I see Elias, I mean Ezekiel win this match is if there is a DQ somehow.

Winner: Kevin Owens


the Club Vs Judgement Day

First of all, let me just say I do not like the name the Judgement Day.  They should have just stuck with the Judgement.  Anyway, I am routing for the "Club" to defeat the Judgement Day but I have a feeling that a member of the "Club" will turn and cost their team the victory.  If there isn't a turn, I feel we will see a new member none the less.

Winner: this match could go either way but I am afraid the winners will be Judgement day


Cody Rhodes Vs Seth Rollins III

This is the 3rd time these two wrestling giants and I am ready for the rivalry to end.  I know Rollins wants to prove that he is better than the American Nightmare and he just might do it tonight.   Cody is 2-0 wrestling Seth at a PPV but tonight, with his newly discovered injury might just lose to Seth.  Who knows?  All I know is that Seth is due a victory over Cody.

Winner: Seth Rollins


Triple Threat Raw Women's Championship Match

I believe this should have been Bianca Vs Asuka but Becky wasn't having that at all.  I personally hope that Asuka comes out victorious but I have a feeling that "Bad Attitude" Becks will ruin the victory for both of them and Bianca will remain champion.  If Asuka is able to watch out for Becky and is allowed to wrestle Bianca or even Becky one on one, then Asuka should leave this match champion.

Winner: My heart says Asuka, but my brain says Bianca.


No comments: