Friday, October 1, 2010

10 questions with Lady Rosetta Fire

Blood__Bath_and_Beyond_by_RosettaFireTime for another pulse pounding interview with a very beautiful lady.  For this interview, I had to go to the Dark Side to visit with the always sexy lady of the Sith, Lady Rosetta Fire.  Be careful while reading this, she is known to bite.

dreamhome-web-s1.  What is your name and where are you from?

Lady Rosetta Fire is my modeling name, but most call me Lady R. I'm from Florida.


2. How did you discover cosplay?

fav-web-sWho's playing. *wink, wink*

3. What characters have you cosplayed in the past?

 The closest to emulating any character would be the fabulous, Mistress of the Dark, Elvira.

4. What sites have you worked with?

I'm a model, so the classic modeling sites not cosplay.

5. Who is your favorite character to cosplay?

Elvira, my version of a gothic Wonder Woman (G-WW) and a dark, sith Slave Leia (alt universe of my creation).

6. Do you read comics? If so, what are your favorites?

Wonder Woman - I collect from the silver and bronze eras

daddy%20issues-2-w7. Are you a gamer, if so what is your favorite game and on what system?

I'm not a gamer.

8. What are your future plans in terms of cosplay?

Up to all hallows eve, I'll be displaying my talents as Elvira and the vampire, Lady R.

9. Where do you like to show off your costumes the most?

As a model, I'm fortunate to show off my closet's contents all year long. However, the special convention exceptions are the outrageous party called Dragoncon, Atlanta, GA, and the spooky con Screamfest, Orlando, FL.

10. What would you say is your favorite genre to cosplay?

gothic
 


Links:
 
 

No comments: