Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hell in a Cell 2018 - My Picks

Roman Vs Braun
    This Hell in a Cell promises to be one of the best Hell in a Cell pay-per-views of all time.  The card is stacked full of potential show stealing moments all night night.  Let's take a look at what I think will go down.

Jeff Hardy Vs RKO

Jeff Hardy and Orton will bring their "A" game and try to delete one another.  Their is some speculation that Woken Matt Hardy may try to assist Brother Nero, but since it is a Hell in a Cell match, this may be proven difficult.  We all know that Jeff is a risk taker and this may prove to be his weakness.  I look for one hell of a match but Orton will be the one standing tall.

AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe - WWE Championship
AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe - WWE Championship

    Oh what a slobber knocker this will be.  These two have known each other for decades.  Joe has gotten in AJ's head, which is not good for the champ.  This match will be PHENOMENAL, but I think Samoa may just keep his promise and leave your WWE Champion.

Ronda Rousey vs. Alexa Bliss - RAW Women's Championship

    Alexa made a very bad mistake.  She and her trio injured Rousey.  Which means, Ronda will be fighting like a wounded animal.  Which means, anything goes and Ronda will stay champion.  Don't get me wrong, Alexa will give maximum effort, but Ronda will show why she is the baddest woman on the planet.

Friends now Foes
Charlotte Flair Vs Becky Lynch - Smackdown Live Women's Championship

    It was the best of times and it was the worst of times, and each time Charlotte took Becky to be an ally and not someone who is hungry for gold.  Far too long has Becky been cast aside.  I foresee the Fire burning brightly in her that will allow her to capture the gold yet again.  The match will be legendary, but the Queen shall lose her throne.

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

    Why is this even a match on such an epic PPV?  This is a match that should have taken place on Smackdown Live, not Hell in a Cell.  Don't get me wrong, the match will be entertaining, I just think maybe this should have been the kickoff instead of a tag title bout.  I like Miz and Daniel both, but I'm sorry Daniel, I think this match will be just too AWESOME for you or Brie to handle.

the Dogs of War Vs the Hounds of Justice
Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre Vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose
RAW Tag Team Championship

    Oh what a match this will be.  I believe the team of Seth and Dean willdo everything they can to burn it down.  Will Roman or Braun interfere?  Who knows?  Regardless, I think the Dogs of War will arrive as well as leave champs.

Universal Championship - Roman Reigns Vs Braun Strowman

    Honestly, this match could go either way.  The Monster among men has had Roman's number on more than one occasion.  However, this is Hell in a Cell and anything goes. So, with that said, it is going to be a fight for survival.  I know Roman got the upper hand on RAW and fans believe that is an omen that Roman will lose, but I don't think so.  I think Roman will come out victorious.  He may get some help from some hounds or maybe even a beast, but he will leave champ just like he arrived.

KICK-OFF SHOW

New Day Vs Rusev Day

    This match should have been on the main card and not the kick-off show.  That alone makes me furious.  I look for this match to be entertaining and full of surprises.  The New Day is great, but I am hoping for a Rusev Day victory.  Somehow, I think the Bar might get involved causing a DQ, but you never know.

No comments: