Saturday, August 24, 2019

Hidden Gems: No One Lives

No One Lives
    I am starting a post that I will call Hidden Gems.  This will be where I will discuss things that may have been around for years, but are new to me.  For example, today's feature.  I was surfing on Amazon Prime and came across the film No One Lives.

    What caught my eye to the film is the fact that it stars Brodus Clay and was produced by WWE Studios.  So, with my attention caught, I read the blurb about what the film was about and I thought this could be interesting.  So, I pressed play and my mind was blown!

    The story starts with a girl running for her life only to be captured...but by who.  Then we see a couple driving away from their past and looking forward to a new beginning.  They run into some local scum and then the film jumps up 10 notches.

    I am not going to tell you too much because I want you to discover this Hidden Gem.  If you saw it already, you know what I mean. I had no idea that the film would be this good.  I understand that it was originally met with mixed reviews but I proudly give this film 10 out of 10 stars.  Hopefully, I can find some more films from this writer because I am sure they are just as good.


CAST:

  • Luke Evans as Driver
  • Laura Ramsey as Betty
  • Adelaide Clemens as Emma
  • Lee Tergesen as Hoag
  • Brodus Clay as Ethan
  • Derek Magyar as Flynn
  • America Olivo as Tamara
  • Beau Knapp as Denny
  • Lindsey Shaw as Amber


  • Written by: David Lawrence Cohen

    Originally Released: May 10, 2013

    No comments: