Saturday, October 5, 2019

Hell in a Cell: My Picks


    This year's Hell in A Cell promises to be a festival of horrors with the Fiend Vs Seth Rollins.  For some reason, there is only 4 matches on the card at this moment.  I am sure more will be added later and if that is the case, I will add my pucks for them as well.  Let's just start off with what we do know.

Smackdown Live's Women's Championship Match
Bayley Vs Charlotte Flair

    Charlotte has earned the right to battle against Bayley for her Women's title.  In a fair fight, I give this match to the Queen, however I look for the Boss to interfere.  Of course, if Sasha wrestles first, she won't be able to help her friend because the Man will leave her beaten and bruised.  Either way, I feel Charlotte will come out with the "W", but will the belt change hands is yet to be seen.

Team Roman Vs Team Rowan
Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan Vs Eric Rowan and Luke Harper

    Roman wants revenge for the attacks backstage.  Daniel wants retribution for being made to look like a fool.  Rowan and Harper just want to "bludgeon" everyone who doubts them.  If this was a battle of brute force Team Rowan would win hands down.  With that said, Team Roman has a good chance of winning with Daniel's in ring skills alone.  It would not surprise me if this match is filled with all kinds of brutality and trickery, but I feel Roman and Daniel will get what they want in the end.

Raw Women's Championship Match
the Man Vs the Boss

    Sasha came back and feels that Blue has made her better than ever,  Well, Becky aka the Man is going to make her wish Blue wasn't her color. By the end of the night, Sasha is going to be black and blue all over from the beating the Man has in store.  The only way Sasha will get the upper hand is if she gets help but even then the MAN will still walk out the CHAMP.

Universal Championship Match
Bray"the Fiend" Wyatt Vs Seth "the Beastslayer" Rollins

    The Fiend has his mind set on revenge, but is the Fiend after the title or just wants to put a hurting on the Beastslayer.  You see, the Fiend never forgives and Seth and Bray have clashed many times before and most of them were just battles and not title opportunities.  With that said, I feel the Fiend may overdue the violence and make it almost impossible to get the title.  I also look for others that the fiend has attacked to try to get involved in this match-up.  If all goes according to plan, you would think the Fiend will come out on top but I am sure the Architect may have some plans of his own to keep the title.  In this match, I believe both will walk away winners.  I think Seth will remain champ, however, I feel the Fiend will get his pound of flesh to satisfy his thirst for blood lust.


No comments: