Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Derf's Picks of the Week

Daredevil 2099

    It's the return of Derf's Picks of the Week right here on Derf's Domain.  The site Somewhatnerdy that I used to write for is calling it quits and will start purging in January.  So, if you want to catch some of my old interviews, you might want to head over there soon.  With that said, let's see what comics I picked for this week shall we?


DARK HORSE
CRONE #1 (OF 5)
GRENDEL DEVILS ODYSSEY #2 (MR)

DC COMICS
BATMAN #82
BATMAN UNIVERSE #5 (OF 6)
DEATHSTROKE #49
GREEN LANTERN BLACKSTARS #1 (OF 3)
INFECTED KING SHAZAM #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE #35
WONDER TWINS #9 (OF 12)

DYNAMITE
KISS ZOMBIES #1

IDW
TRANSFORMERS #14 

IMAGE
SPAWN #302

MARVEL
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #33 
DOCTOR DOOM #2
FANTASTIC FOUR #16
GHOST RIDER #2
NEW MUTANTS #1 
SPIDER-MAN & VENOM DOUBLE TROUBLE #1 (OF 4)
X-FORCE #1

YONDU #1 (OF 5)

Not a bad list if I do say so myself.  I hope you saw something you will enjoy.

Until next time, get your READ on!

No comments: