Saturday, October 7, 2023

My Predictions: WWE Fastlane (2023)

This year's Fastlane PPV promises to be a great show.  

Each match is a Banger!  

Let's see how my predictions will fair today.

First, we have the LWO Vs Lashley and the Street Profits.  This promises to be a good match but injuries have plagued the LWO.  Who did Rey call exactly to help them out?  Was it Carlito? Chavo? Dragon Lee?. Whoever Rey gets will provide an entertaining match that much I am sure of but I think the newly formed Hurt Business will be too much to handle.

Winner: Hurt Business 2.0

Next, we have a women's triple threat match for the women's championship.  I believe that Damage Control will try to help Iyo keep her belt, but that could hurt her in the long run.  I believe Asuka should win the match, but I am loyal to the Empress so I am kind of biased.  Don't be surprised if Kairi Sane shows up to offer her support.  Who knows, even jade Cargill might appear and make her presence known.  This will be an entertaining match, but I think the odds are in Iyo's favor.

Winner:  Iyo Sky

The third match I would like to discuss is the match up for the Heavyweight Championship.  Rollins Vs Nakamura has been the Feud that the WWE has needed for a long time. They work well together and this new version of Nakamura is refreshing. They are allowing Shinsuke to finally be the talent that he always has been. The WWE universe is starting to get the taste of what it was to be a Nakamura fan in his New Japan glory days.  I hope Nakamura gets the win, nothing against Rollins mind you.  It's just that they have overlooked Nakamura on too many occasions since he was brought up from nXt. Oh, this will be a battle but I think Shinsuke needs to win tonight because this might be the last chance he gets while Rollins holds the title.

Winner: Nakamura


Now we shall take a look at the Bloodline Vs Cena & LA Knight. We all know that the Bloodline is spreading themselves thin by getting into situations they shouldn't.  I mean, the Tribal Chief takes a well deserved break and he cannot enjoy it because Jimmy is acting like he is the right hand.   Well, Jimmy, the right hand of the tribal chief  was and will always be Main Event Jey Uso.  So, you let your actions get in some heat with Styles, Knight and Cena.  Okay, so they took care of Styles for the moment but they still have a momentum train heading their way.  If the Bloodline win, it will be due to some outside help from the  Judgement Day or maybe the Tribal Chief himself.  All I know is, this feud will not end at Fastlane. Expect this feud to carry on to Survivor Series.

Winner: the Team of LA Knight & John Cena


Our final match is for the Tag Titles.  We have the Judgement Day Vs the team of Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso. Jey and Cody have been tag champs before, but as a team they don't have the history that Finn and Priest have.  Plus, they don't have the numbers. So, I expect some great action but I also expect the other members of the judgement day to get involved.  If Rhea gets involved, look for Jade to come out and shoot her shot.  Not only would she be helping Cody, but she would launch herself to the number one contender spot for the Women's championship.  I am looking forward to this clash of champions, but I already know my boys from the Judgement Day will walk out on top.

Winner: the Judgement Day


No comments: