Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Punisher Noir

NoirGreetings readers, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday season!  I have to admit, I had a really good Christmas this year.  One of the things I received from my beautiful fiancee' was the graphic novel, Punisher Noir.  For those of you who do not know, the Punisher is one of my favorite comic characters in the world.  Anyway, I was pleased when I first opened the book.
The story takes place in the '30's and the Punisher is doing what he does best, killing gangsters.  The writer and illustrators did a great job capturing what a '30's era Punisher would look like as well as kick ass versions of the Russian, Barracuda, and my favorite, Jigsaw.  The story stayed the course and was a very good read.  I couldn't put it down!  Definitely pick up this title for your collection!  I give this book a strong 8 out of 10.  Enjoy!

No comments: