Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Capture of Cobra Commander

Cover    Sometimes I gotta say I love ebay!  I mean, where else can you find stuff from your childhood fo a decent price?  I was one of those kids who loved everything G I Joe.  Cartoons, clothes, toys, if it had anything to do with G I Joe, I was an instant fan and had to have it.  Anyway, last year I got hold of an unused G I Joe coloring book. It was published in 1984 and the story of the book was titled, The Capture of Cobra Commander.  I had this book as a child and I have it once again thanks to ebay.  So what did I decide to do?  I decided to scan every page for my dedicated followers and fellow geeks.  If you would like to see all the pages, just go to my Derf's Domain Facebook page and look at the photo album titled, G I Joe coloring book.  It is that simple.  For now, I hope you enjoy this pic I picked from the book showing Storm Shadow trying to convince Cobra Commander to retreat.



Commander and Storm Shadow

2 comments:

Erick said...

I was just going through my boxes of junk this afternoon and found a different G.I.Joe coloring book that I forgot I had.

Derf's Domain said...

That's awesome! Yo Joe!