Friday, June 3, 2011

Firestorm Friday

As you know, I am a huge Firestorm fan.  Well, when I read the post yesterday on the DC Comics blog, I almost fainted.  That's right, fainted, that's how excited I was.  Anyway, my friend Cinar from Deviantart sent a link to the blog post and that is when I saw the amazing news that Firestorm is getting a new ongoing title.

Here is what Cinar had to say:
" I guess it's safe to announce that I'll be the artist on new FIRESTORM book with the awesome team Gail Simone and Ethan Van Sciver."
http://cinar.deviantart.com/


Here is what DC had to say:
"Welcome to a major new vision of the Nuclear Man as writers Ethan Van Sciver and Gail Simone team up with artist Yildiray Cinar to deliver THE FURY OF FIRESTORM #1. Jason Rusch and Ronnie Raymond are two high school students, worlds apart – and now they’re drawn into a conspiracy of super science that bonds them forever in a way they can’t explain or control. The cover to issue #1 is by Ethan Van Sciver." - David Hyde, DC Universe: The Source
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2011/06/02/the-new-justice/

So, I leave you with the wonderful artwork of Ethan Van Sciver for issue #1 of The Fury of Firestorm.


Fury of Firestorm 2011

No comments: