Sunday, September 23, 2012

World's finest: Huntress & Power Girl #0 Comic Review

For my next mini-review,
I am sticking to the Earth 2 theme and reviewing Huntress and Power Girl #0.
 
This issue was written by Paul Levitz and drawn by Kevin Maguire and Wes Craig.
The story is titled Beginnings and it means just what it says.  Before there was the Huntress, their was Robin, daughter to Batman and Catwoman.  Before their was Power Girl, there was Supergirl, Superman's cousin from Krypton.  They became best buds after Kara stepped in and helped Robin out of a situation.  What was the situation?  You will have to get this issue to see for yourself.
I think the story was written very well and drawn wonderfully to set the mood. 
 I give this issue a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
 
Don't forget to look for more of my reviews at www.somewhatnerdy.com.
 
 
 
 

No comments: