Tuesday, June 23, 2020

DERF'S PICKS OF THE WEEK JUNE 24, 2020



Well hello NERDS and NERDETTES,

How the hell have ya been?  ME, I've been working as an essential worker the past few months and it has been hard to keep up with my posts.  Well, that and the fact that my computer crashed hasn't helped.  Luckily, I had an old PC in storage that I was able to get running until I get another PC.  Anyway, that is not why you are here...you are here to see my picks for this week.  As you can see, I am excited that the 80th spectacular issue of Green Lantern is finally hitting the stores.  I am definitely going to try to get every cover and I think I will start with the Finch cover featuring Guy Gardner.  Enough about me, here are my picks for the week of June 24, 2020.

BOOM!
ONCE & FUTURE #8
DC COMICS
AQUAMAN #60
BATMAN #93
BATMAN BEYOND #44
BATMAN THE SMILE KILLER #1 (MR)
FLASH #756
GREEN LANTERN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE #47
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #23
IDW
TRANSFORMERS VS TERMINATOR #2 (OF 4)
IMAGE
SPAWN #307
MARVEL
IRON MAN 2020 #4 (OF 6)
STAR WARS BOUNTY HUNTERS #3
THOR #5

Well, that's all for this week.  I hope you saw something good!
Until next time, get your READ on!
GREEN LANTERN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #1 (FINCH)

No comments: