Saturday, June 6, 2020

nXt Takeover: In Your House 2020 Predictions



Greetings Wrestling Fans,

    How the Hell have ya been?  I know it's been a while since I have done a wrestling prediction post, but with the return of In Your House, I figured now would be a good time as any to return to my prediction posts.

Six-Woman Tag Team Match

Mia Yim, Tegan Nox & Shotzi Blackheart take on Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai & Raquel González in a  in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match.  Who will win?  It could go either way in my opinion but I hope Team Yim comes out on top.  Sure Team LeRae is ruthless, but Team Yim has the most talent as well as heart,

My Prediction: Team Yim gets the W.

Finn Balor Vs Damian Priest


Damian Priest is trying to make a name for himself by taking out Finn Balor but he will soon realize that Finn is not one to play with.  I figure this will be a good match but not with the outcome Priest wants.

My Prediction: Finn gets the Winn (Hey Raz, see what I did there?)

North American Championship


Johnny Gargano has done everything in his power to get in Keith Lee's head.  It appears to be working, however I think Johnny will see how LIMITLESS Keith's power and persistence is when it comes to defending the North American Championship.  When all is said and done, Johnny Gargano will bask in Lee's GLORY.

My prediction: Keith Lee gets the "W" 

Triple Threat Match


Three talented women all want the prize that is the nXt Women's Championship.  You have the Queen, Charlotte Flair (who built this division) going against Rhea Ripley and Io Shirai, who are two of the best at what they do in the ring.  Rhea is a powerhouse and Io is an aerobatic ace.  They both hope to get an advantage over the technical technician that is the Queen.  When Rhea and Io wrestle Charlotte, the advantage can be in their corner if they could some how get the Queen out of the ring.  Rhea has already proven that Charlotte has her number but Io's number has not been called...yet.  I feel like this match has the capability of being the match of the night.  I would like to see Io Shari win her first championship, but something tells me we will all bow to the queen.

My prediction:  Charlotte leaves takeover with her title.  

nXt Championship


The Dream wants the Gold.  Adam Cole wants to keep the gold.  Who will walk away with their dreams coming true?  In my opinion the title will remain Undisputed.  Sure, the Velveteen Dream will prove he belongs to the dance, but Adam Cole will show why he is the longest reigning nXt Champion in history.  

My prediction:  Adam Cole will retain his title and the victory will be UNDISPUTED!

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Karrion Kross


Karrion Kross came to nXt to dominate.  How do you get everyone's attention?  By attacking the biggest fish in the pond, that's how.  With the help of Scarlett, Kross may be in Ciampa's head just a little bit, but Tommaso will show Kross why he is the measuring stick of nXt.  Kross says time's up for Ciampa, but Ciampa will clean his clock.  I believe this is another contender for match of the night.  I am sure Scarlett will try to ensure a victory for Kross, but never underestimate the Blackheart.

My prediction:  It will be WAR, but Ciampa will walk away with the win.