Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Derf's Picks of the Week for November 25, 2020

 


Greetings Nerds and Nerdettes,

    How the hell are ya? This is Thanksgiving Week so I thought I would return for what I am thankful for this week which is New Comics. I haven't been posting lately do to some personal issues, but I had to at least attempt to come pack with my list of goodies.  So, here is a list of what I am Thankful for this week.

DARK HORSE

Witcher: Fading Memories #1 (OF 4)

DC COMICS

Action Comics #1027

Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn #2

Batman Beyond #49

Dark Nights: Death Metal - The Multiverse Who Laughs #1

Detective Comics #1031

The Flash #766

Justice League Dark #28

Suicide Squad #11

Wonder Woman #767

IDW

Snake-Eyes: Dead Game #3 (OF 6)

Usagi Yojimbo: Wanderer’s Road #1

IMAGE

Spawn #312

MARVEL

Amazing Spider-Man #53

Daredevil #24

Doctor Doom #9

Excalibur #15

Maestro #4 (OF 5)

Werewolf by Night #2 (OF 4)

X of Swords: Destruction #1

X-Men #15

Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you saw something you want to check out.

Until next time, get your READ on!


No comments: