Sunday, November 22, 2020

My Picks: Survivor Series 2020

 


    Tonight we celebrate 30 years of the Undertaker at Survivor Series.  Frankly, the fact that the Deadman will be there as well as a few surprises to celebrate his three decades of destruction is the main reason I will be watching,  Don't get me wrong, there are some matches I want to see, like the Boss Sasha Banks Vs the Empress of Tomorrow Asuka, but I am here to pay my respect to the Undertaker.  Since there will be some matches tonight, let me go ahead and give you my picks.


Team RAW Vs Team Smackdown (Men)

    The Raw and Smackdown teams are stacked with power houses.  Team Raw is just plain PHENOMENAL were as Team Smackdown is full of FIGHT.  If Team Raw can stay on the same page, they should be able to take the victory, but something tells me the teamwork will not happen and that dream will not work.  I foresee Kevin Owens or Jey Uso being the last man standing when all is said and done.

My Pick: Team Smackdown


Team RAW Vs Team Smackdown (Women)

    Now we have the Women's Teams and their match.  This match is really hard to call because both teams are really not seeing eye to eye completely.  You could say that Team Smackdown will lose due to Bayley and her ego or you could say Raw will fall apart due to the bullying from Nia and Shanya.  I wouldn't be surprised if Teams Raw and Smackdown work together to get rid of the two just to avoid anyone getting put through a table.  With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if Team Raw is still able to get the when.  It would be something if Lana ended up being the victor when all is said and done.

My Pick:  Team Raw


The New Day Vs The Street Profits

    The Tag Team Championship match might just be the match of the night.  You have your boys, the NEW DAY taking on the Street Profits and they want the smoke! The Street Profits want to prove to the New Day that they are just as good, if not better, than they are.  Like I said earlier, look for a great match from this four talented wrestlers.  Don't miss a minute of this match because it will be an experience none like other you have ever seen.

My Pick:  the New Day


United States Champion, Booby Lashley Vs Intercontinental Champion, Sami Zayn

    In one corner you have the Powerhouse of the Hurt Business and in the other corner you have the true Intercontinental Champion.  Most people think Sami does not have a chance against Lashley.  Let us not forget that this two have history and Sami will do whatever it takes to win.  I expect the Hurt Business will be at ringside but I am sure the ref will have to send them to the locker room at some point.  Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if we see Ricochet or Retribution come to the ring allowing Sami to capitalize and get the win.

My Pick: Sami Zayn


Drew McIntyre Vs Roman Reigns

    The Tribal Chief has his eyes set on the Chosen One and there will be blood.  This match will be a fight not a match.  Hell, this fight will be WAR.  Drew may be the big "dog" on Raw, but he needs to be careful against the Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns.   There is no doubt that both men will give it all, but Reigns is the head of the table, so don't be surprised if he gets a little help from his friends.

My Pick: Roman Reigns


Asuka Vs Sasha Banks

    The Women's Championship match is the match I look forward to the most. Sasha may think she is ready for Asuka, but I don't think she is as prepared as she believes herself to be.  I feel that she will fair well in the match but at the end of it all, it will be the Empress of Tomorrow being called the victor.

My Pick: Asuka

1 comment:

Derf's Domain said...

Wow, my picks did not go the way I thought.