Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Derf's Picks of the Week (March 10, 2021)

 


    I am back and ready to assist you in your comic reading needs.  For those of you who do not know, I was out of action for a few weeks due to an ACL tear.  I am not a 100% yet, but I am better.  With that said, let's get to my picks.

Dark Horse

God of War: Fallen God #1

DC Comics

Batman: Urban Legends #1

The Green Lantern Season Two #12

The Joker #1

Superman #29

Wonder Woman #770

IDW

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Jennika II #5

MARVEL

The Amazing Spider-Man #61

Children of the Atom #1

Daredevil #28

Deadpool Nerdy 30 #1

The Immortal Hulk #44

Non-Stop Spider-Man #1

Star Wars #12

Taskmaster #4

Wolverine: Black, White & Blood #4

X-Factor #8

Valiant

Bloodshot #12

Well, there you have it folks.

  I hope you saw something you liked.

Until next time, get your READ on!


No comments: