Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Derf's Picks of the Week (March 17, 2021)



 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    I have a lot for you to chose from with your newly found pot of gold.  

So, take a look at my picks to see what issues you might get. 

DC Comics

Batman vs. Ra's Al Ghul #5

Catwoman #29

Justice League #59

Nightwing #78

Superman: Red and Blue #1

IDW 

G.I. Joe: Castle Fall #1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #115

Transformers/Back To The Future #3

MARVEL

Black Knight: Curse of the Ebony Blade #1

Captain America Anniversary Tribute #1

Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon #3

Iron Man #7

King in Black: Spider-Man #1

Star Wars: Bounty Hunters #10

Thor #13

X-Force #18

Well, those are my picks for this week.

I hope you saw something that you liked.

Until next time, get your READ on!

No comments: