Sunday, August 19, 2018

Summer Slam 2018 - My Picks


Summer Slam 2018 

Who will win?  Well, let's see what I think.

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

    This match promises to be a slobber knocker but I think it will end with a lot more questions than answers.  I feel Brock will lose his title, but I don't think it will be Reigns that leaves champion.  I foresee a Money In The Bank  contract cash in which will see either Braun or Owens leave as champion. 

My pick: Brock loses

Raw Women's Championship:  Alexa Bliss vs. Ronda Rousey

    This should be a fight.  Look for Alexa to try to win quickly but Ronda should be able to get the win, that is, unless Bliss gets a little help from her friends.  

My pick: Ronda becomes new champ.


Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens

    Kevin Owens is a fighter but he has picked the fight of his life against the Monster among Men.  However, if anyone can beat Braun, I believe it will be Owens.  The winner will leave with a Money In The Bank contract.  I also believe the winner will cash it in and leave the new Universal Champion as well.

My Pick: Owens with the win

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins

    This match will be a classic but it will be Rollins undoing.  Sure Rollins has got back up in the Lunatic Fringe, but I feel the tide will remain in Ziggler's favor.

My Pick: Ziggler remains champion

SmackDown Women’s Championship (Triple Threat Match): 
Carmella vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch 

    Carmella's reign as Champion has come to an end.  Look for the Queen or the little lass kicker to be crowned champion once again.

My Pick: It's Becky's time!  Becky Lynch for the win.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

This is the match everyone has been waiting three years to see.  Can Daniel Bryan outshine an A list superstar?  I think this match will be AWESOME!  Daniel will push Miz to the test, but the Miz will leave victorious.

My Pick: The Miz will remain awesome!


United States Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy

    Strong Style Vs Team Extreme.  Hardy may have what it takes to defeat his demons, but does he have enough in his take to walk away US Champion?  In my opinion, no.  Look for Shinsuke to hold nothing back to remain champion.

My Pick: Shinsuke remains your US Champion

Finn Bálor vs. Constable Baron Corbin

   I am really getting tired of Finn being picked on from the Constable.  I foresee the Demon King digging deep and conquering his gigantic nemesis.  Once he defeats Corbin, he will be placed in the pool for number one contenders for the universal championship.

My Pick:  Finn leaves victorious

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: 
The Bludgeon Brothers vs. The New Day

    The New Day may be dreaming about gold but all they are going to get is a big dose of nightmares.  They may have some momentum in the match but look for the Brothers to continue their reign of terror on Smackdown Live.

My Pick: The Bludgeon Brothers continue their reign as Tag Champs.

My Pick for Match of the Night, AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe
WWE Championship: AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

    I am a huge fan of both men, but I feel it is now the time for Samoa Joe to become champion.  Joe has gotten in AJ's head and that will be the downfall to AJ's historic title reign as WWE Champion on Smackdown Live.  Look out AJ, Joe is coming for you and you cannot escape nap time.

My Pick: Samoa Joe puts AJ to sleep and become the new WWE Champion.

No comments: