Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Uncanny X-force: the Apocalypse Solution

Uncanny X-forceI have to admit, I do not get to read every issue of every comic that I want.  Especially at $ 3.99 a pop!  So, I am forced to wait for trades so I get more for my buck.  Well, the other day I got my copy of the Uncanny X-force: the Apocalypse Solution trade.  And I have to say, I love it!  It was one of the best reads this year! For those of you who might know, when Cyclop's "Death Squad" was disbanded, Wolverine started a new X-force with the help of Psylocke and Archangel.  Who else is on the team? Why Fantomex and Deadpool that's who.  This trade follows the new teams first mission, find and kill the reborn Apocalypse.  Without giving too much away, I just want to say that this trade is worth getting and I am sure any trades that follow will be worth getting to.  Get this trade especially if you are a Deadpool fan because he has some good jokes as well as his normal insanity in this issue.  Enjoy and Happy Reading!





I leave you with some of the Deadpool humor that I am talking about.

Nickel Dime

No comments: