Sunday, April 2, 2023

Wrestlemania 39 Predictions Night 2 (04/02/23)

 

Sorry for the late post, but I had to work then visit family before writing this post.  Yesterday I predicted Night 1 of WrestleMania 39 and I believe I did a pretty decent job.  I mean 4 out of 7 ain't bad.  The real winners were the fans.  To quote Sheamus, every match was a "Banger after Banger after Banger!"  So let's look at tonight shall we.

WrestleMania Showcase Match

Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan Vs. Natalya & Shotzi Vs. Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler Vs. Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green for a chance at the Women's Tag Team Championships.  Who will win?  Who knows?  All I know is that I am pulling for the team of Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green.  It is about time they have their WrestleMania moment.  Sonya has been a work horse for the company and Chelsea is more talented than people give her credit for.  So for this match, I am just showing my bias and picking who I want to win.  Nothing wrong with the other ladies,  I just think it's time for Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green to shine.

Winners: Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green

the Giant Vs the Beast

Brock Lesnar vs. Omos seems to be a last minute match if you ask me.  A lot of fans are screaming that Omos got the match because Vince is back.  That could be true but I am not concerned about it.  My only concern is that if the rumors are t rue this could be Brock's last match.  If that is true, they ruined his talent to showcase a giant.  If this is Brock's last match, he better win damn it!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Intercontinental Title Triple Threat Match

Gunther Vs. Drew McIntyre Vs. Sheamus will be nothing but a bar brawl in the ring.  The ring general Gunther wanted his Wrestlemania moment to be full of grace and respect but Adam Pearce ruined that dream.  So here we are, a match were Gunther could loose his title without even being pinned.  For shame.  Hopefully Drew and Sheamus will focus on each other allowing Gunther to retain his championship.

Winner: Gunther

Raw Women's Championship Match

Is Bianca ready for Asuka?  Maybe she is maybe she isn't but she is the bEST chance of Asuka losing this match. However, and I  know I am biased on this one, Asuka will become your RAW Women's Champion yet again.

Winner: Asuka

Hell in a Cell Match

Edge vs. "The Demon" Finn Bálor promises to be a show stopper.  Both men have dark sides, the victor will be t he one who has the most control of his Darkness.  For me, that person is Finn Bálor.  Oh, it will be HELL in a CELL, but the demon shall rise and destroy Edge in the process.

Winner: Finn Bálor

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match

Will Cody be able to finish his story? Roman Reigns Vs. Cody Rhodes is going to be an instant classic.  The American Nightmare looks to become the Head of the Table. Will this be possible?  Will the Bloodline get involved?  Of course they will, but I have a feeling Cody is taking this to heart and will have his own back-up in the shadows.

Winner: the American Nightmare, Cody Rhodes

No comments: